This article will show you how to install the SMYL Add-In via Office 365 for PC or Mac, once you have signed up.
To install the Add-In using the Outlook desktop app, read this article.
- Log into your Outlook Online account
- Click on the Gear icon
- Select the ‘Manage Add-Ins‘ option from the menu.
- Type ‘SMYL‘ in the search box and click the ‘SMYL’ result
- Click ‘Add‘ on the SMYL profile screen
- Adding is quick. You can close this window when you see the tick
- SMYL is now installed, but you need to ‘pin’ SMYL open for it to work.
- Open a new mail or reply to an existing one
- Click the ‘S’ icon in the ribbon underneath the main area.
- You’ll then see SMYL appear in the Add-In pane.
- Click the ‘pin’ icon in the top right-hand corner of the Add-In area to pin SMYL. Now, whenever you write a mail, SMYL will be in your corner!
Note, completing this process will also install the SMYL Add-In for use on your desktop version of Outlook. You will need to ‘pin’ SMYL open on your desktop version separately. For help with this process, use this article.